[sumo] Fwd: Katrina Watts on Akebono

Katrina Watts sumorina at me.com
Fri Apr 12 04:43:54 EDT 2024

Yes Dale, those were the days.

I do miss Doreen, the Queen of Sumo.  She had so much sumo knowledge to share as well as being such an interesting personality.

Sumo photographer and raconteur extraordinaire, Gerry Toff, is another great loss.  I remember long sumo discussions between him and the King of Sumo statistics, Clyde Newton.

Definitely missing sumo chats.

Katrina
Sent from my iPad