[sumo] Fwd: [Sumo news] - Ichinojou interview part 3:

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 07:10:14 EST 2023

And more!
Moti
Gaijingai

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Moti Dichne <niramiai at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 2:16 AM
Subject: [Sumo news] - Ichinojou interview part 3:
To: Sumo Newsletter2 <sumo-newsletter2 at googlegroups.com>

Part 3:The future

Regarding the future, he emphasized that he has no idea. "I'm thinking
about a lot of things, but nothing has been decided. I'll focus on the hair
cutting ceremony first, and then I'll move on. Actor? Not really. I'll be
going back and forth between Japan and Mongolia, but most of the time I'll
be in Japan. I think that since I live in Japan, it will be easier to do
many things if I have my Japanese nationality. For now, I am not thinking
about changing back to a Mongolian nationality. I will definitely not be
able to live without doing anything. It costs a lot of money (utilities,
etc.). After the haircut ceremony, I want to focus on the next thing. I
want to work mainly in Japan." Any plans to get married in the future?.
"No, no, I don't have any (laughs). If I had a  wife , she would probably
be helping me prepare for the hair cutting ceremony, which would have been
been great.. That's why I have to prepare everything by myself. A fiancée?
I don't have one..." He did show  a bitter smile here and there, but he
seemed to be looking forward to his second life. After his retirement, he
hardly watched any sumo matches on TV, ``Just checking the results,'' he
said, perhaps trying to show that he has moved on..  At the end of the
interview, he explained ``Please write positively - this is what I want to
convey right now and how I feel right now.'' Then he thought for a moment
and added, ``Thank you for everything.'' It's been half a year since his
shocking  retirement  Looking back on his active career, it seems that his
strongest feeling was  his gratitude towards his fans.

--

---
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sumo-newsletter2/f7972ac5-aa19-46e8-a4bc-965b7864c5e1n%40googlegroups.com