[sumo] [sumo game] Haru TORCH match on Day 1.

kj bauman shimodahito at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 09:08:59 EST 2024

Let’s get started with our nine coleaders’ TORCH MATCH on Day 1:

RIKISHI
KYOKUKAIYU vs SOGA

RANK
JONIDAN 32 WEST vs JONIDAN 33 WEST

Player(s) up for points:
Andreas21’s rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYU
Athenayama’s rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYU
Bunbukuchagama’s rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYU
Hakuhonofan’s rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYU
Kaito's rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYU
Kintamayama’s rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYU
Ripe’s rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYU
Torideyama’s rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYU
Yarimotsu’s rikishi pick is KYOKUKAIYUa loss = 1 point, but a win = 3 points and an opportunity for more points in the next torch match

Again I’ll mention, NO player with a jonokuchi rikishi pick has ever won the annual TORCHBEARER top position.

standings: