[sumo] [Sumo news] - Backup first six days

Murray Johnson mjpjohnson54 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 21:12:30 EDT 2023

Not JSA involved afaik. NHK is enforcing copyright rule. I dont know the
inner workings behind the clamp down but the ones overseeing this seem to
be determined to stop infringements. NHK premium which is offered around
the world offers NHK programs to satellite stations worldwide but it seems
many are delisting NHK as a channel option for other choices. Dont know
why. From November NHK world will have the highlights package on their
youtube channel everyday for 15 days and available up to 2 weeks after
basho. Long term maybe it goes live worldwide but availability and
affordability seem to be the issues. The fact that people outside Japan
want it live I understand but many insist it be free. NHK think otherwise.