[sumo] Thank you for the Nagoya basho observations and advice.

obana at tommycrouch.com obana at tommycrouch.com
Wed May 31 10:55:42 EDT 2023

Thank you Katrina Watts for the excellent and much appreciated response
to my queries.  While I have attended many basho at the Kokugikan, this
is my first foray to another venue and as I am accompanying my nephew (a
fan) his wife and 10 year old daughter (sumo virgins), I am anxious to
make it a memorable and enjoyable experience.
As I hope to make a day of it (Shonichi, no less), exotic snacks and
bento will be requisite.
Your humble tsukebito,
Tommy Crouch/Obana