[sumo] Nagoya basho venue queries

Katrina Watts sumorina at me.com
Tue May 30 19:43:07 EDT 2023

Although it has been some years since I visited the Nagoya Basho, I can say that there isn’t a restaurant in the stadium.  They sell a variety of snacks and boxed lunches as well as a lot of ice creams - it’s hot and steamy in there.

As for re-entry I’m not sure but there isn’t much point on going out once you are in, unless you want to see the early matches and then pop over to visit Nagoya Castle just next door to the stadium.  There are no restaurants or shops close by.

Might be best to take your own lunch.  Department stores have a great range in their basement food halls and convenience stores have plenty of things on offer - including the famed egg sandwiches.

How I envy you!!!  I miss going to watch sumo live.

Katrina
Sent from my iPad