[sumo] Taihou & Kashiwado

Jeffrey Anderson jpaitv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 15:25:54 EDT 2023

Interesting find, Jim. I hope you don't mind that I shared it with the
listserve.

How is your health these days? At 74, I'm feeling every day of my age. I've
retired from active rugby and am at the gym as often as I can be to try to
stay in some sort of shape.
This October I'm traveling to Paris for the semi-finals and final of the
Rugby World Cup.

Are you still genki enough to go to the Injun's camp anymore? And is Barb
still in Senior Olympics? I'll bet that she's into Pickleball!

Best regards always,
Jeff